Thursday 23 December 2010

#32

Oh Craigslist...




American male looking for a potential wife - 32 (United States-Florida)



Hi,

My name is Jason, I'm looking for a Chinese female to potentially get married to. I live in the United States (Florida, near Disney World). The reason I am posting on Hong Kong Craigslist is because I have always been attracted to Asian females, and I am tired of dating American women because I feel that they are too spoiled and do not appreciate what they have. I am 32 and ready to settle down with the right person and get married.

About me: I have a stable career, am financially independent, have a great sense of humor, honest, well spoken, intelligent, and faithful. If I am with you, then I am with you and no other. I'm attractive, I'm 6' tall with dark brown hair and blue eyes, and a great smile.

Who I'm looking for: I'm looking for someone attractive, with either a slim to average build. I am more attracted to shorter girls. I am not looking for someone perfectly beautiful. Attractive? Yes. Perfect? No. You must be honest and faithful! I am looking for someone that is very affectionate, sweet, caring, enjoys love, intelligent. You must be able to at least speak a little English, and want to get married and be willing to live in the United States.

If you respond, then a couple of pics are required and tell me about yourself. Please don't send a one line response. If this sounds like you, then I would love to hear from you and get to know you better!

No comments:

Post a Comment