Monday 7 March 2011

#107

Have just landed back into London. Either it was the extreme reluctance to be back at the school/ line up critique and showing off the awful garments I have or just the plain fact of not wanting to part ways with mom, I suddenly grew very oddly ill a couple of hours before going to the airport.

My stomach was tying into knots. Yet I couldn't poop. I felt slightly dizzy and I knew my head hurt like I had a fever.

The pain got much worst on the plane.

Trying to catch up on my sleep. I forced myself rid of.the remote control on the plane and.slept for the first 7 hour s straight. The next 5 hours were hell.

I have almost never gotten plane sick but I felt so dizzy trying to go back to bed. The chair felt like a plank of wood on my butt where there's the least meat. I kept waking up every 5 mins because of the pain.

I thought I had to ask for assistance at.one point. Then I told myself to snap out of it.

Well here I am.on the cab home with a hollowing headache everytime the cab bounces or stops abruptly.

Glad to be back.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment