Friday 18 March 2011

#116

It can happen anywhere:

Not having enough coins for the bus so you would need to go to get cash first, then go to a shop to purchase something in order to break the bill.

It can only happen in London:

I do that with a suitcase. And as I walk out of the store the bus arrives. In London, if they have a red ticket machine by the bus store, you can't buy any tickets from the driver.

My stop had a machine out front so I was scrambling to find the coins I just received. As I try to tell the driver to wait, he leaves the door open and drives off.

I think that was as close a Fuck you as someone can communicate with bus language.

So I ran for the next stop and when I got on, I mouthed ' asshole ' to his face.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment