Wednesday 2 February 2011

#82

I know how this will make me sound like a hypochondriac, but I am convinced there is something wrong with my heart.

Every night I stay up pass 5am my heart starts hurting. I know others would think that considering I sleep when people are getting up, I had it coming. But I know I am just slow at school and I do need a magical hourglass to stop time.. or extra arms would be nice....

Anyways, after some much searching online, I have found that apparently , lack of sleep hardens the blood vessels in the heart, leading to strokes and heart attacks.

Having read.that I am still too reckless and have slept 4 hours last night and am determined to stay pass 5 am tonight... I worry my boyfriend with wake to find me dead on the pattern table, head flat and slammed against the wooden table. But oddly my heart didn't hurt today... as if its plotting....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment