Sunday 20 February 2011

#97



After much thinking about how music feels like it has lost the effect to change our lives these days, I was reminded of this when I rediscovered one of my old time favourites: Crash Into Me by Dave Matthews Band.

I thought about sending this to my good friend who studies with me in London. However, she is 21 and I strongly believe she has A.D.D. as I never witness her listen to a complete song with out doing something else.

The lyrics would scare her too. The intensity of the lyrics and its touch near crazy emphasizes the strength in desire and lust. And maybe I am just a drama queen, but it has been the perfect way to describe my virgin teenage lust a decade ago. But now days, after being in London and learning more about what is supposedly 'normal' people, it seems like not everyone appreciate bare soul exposing acts. And any indication of extreme feeling might appear to be 'odd'.

No comments:

Post a Comment