Thursday 6 January 2011

#38

On the train ride 'home' from a complete shut off in Holland with Dirk. Was nice until I lost my house keys and my paranoid insurance obsessed landlord declares that we must get a new lock and it will cost £180 to fix. Course I have to go down to Canary Wharf to pick up the keys myself.

With my huge suitcase I made my way out to the train station. And late because I had to talk to the landlord and take a shit, which felt disturbingly similar, I started running with a 37kg suitcase while wearing 10 kg worth of clothing.

I was gonna make it. But my heart started really hurting and I couldn't push myself anymore. I couldn't push the suitcase either. My forehead was drenched as I was sweating uncontrollably and I just started to take all my jackets off (2) scarf (1) gloves (1) sweater(1 of 2). And sat on the curb.

With my eyes on the train station and knowing I have missed the train that will lead to me missing my London train which will cost more problems for me to pick up the new keys, I thought this could mean two thing:

1. That my lack of new year resolution has angered a higher being and it is forcing me to see all that is wrong in my life (tardiness, disorganized, tried to do too much at once, and of course being very unfit.) And make me build some new resolutions.

Or

2. 2011 is meant to be a bad year in Chinese for people who are born in the year of the rats. Which is me and that this is just a little hint on what my life will be in the upcoming year.

Course I don't know which one it really is. But i will be thinking about finding a gym and truly try to take it easier this year.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment