Tuesday 25 January 2011

#73

I didn't know this before, but I Fucking hate it when a stranger asks a question to a group of people didn't hear him. And I am stupid/kind enough to answer. And they ignore me.

I did that today. Worst yet, I thought he didn't hear me, so I paused and told him again. Which was ignored again. Then I waited, overwhelmed by confusion. Once I caught his eyes I answered again. Which by that time he ignored while staring right at my face.

I don't understand why people are like that. Do I look diseased? If they can ask another stranger a question, what is wrong with answering to mine? Motherfucker. Am a bit sleep deprived today.

And my heart started hurting a little.. I guess after my outburst it explains my heart.. but fuckers..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment