Tuesday 18 January 2011

#59

So following my little adventure with Mr.AS (really his acronym), this was how it all ended on Skype:

Me: that was a big waste of time...

Him: yes it was.. I waited for you.. It make me feel you are not real.. You don't want to send a pick and when I call you, you claim to be with friends elsewhere

Him: Thank You for nothing and it was nice knowing you

Me: no... i texted you. you don't even respond nor pick up the call.

Me: I was at the starbucks at 5.15

Me: and i ring you and texted but you didnt respond until an hour and a half later

Me: did you assume I would just wait there for an hour?

Me: plus you (or the one you claim to be you in the pic) was clearly not in either of the
Starbucks I went to, so I believe you are just socially retarded creep who knows how to send others pictures... seriously people like you make the internet creepy.

Him: thank You and good to know.. maybe you are the socially retarded one since you can't send your pic

Me: haha I didnt have a problem sending a pic, you never asked for one when I came back to london. And I tried last night but the internet crapped out. At least I showed up where we agreed to. And I wouldn't call someone and just hang up...

Me: why don't you just call and breath heavily? maybe that would be less weird

I guess I can be pretty aggressive/bitchy if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment