Sunday 9 January 2011

#42

When my mom bought tickets to the House of Dancing Water for new years eve in Macao, I had no expectations of it. I had not YouTube or Google it at all.

I was so impressed by the show despite feeling feverish and nauseous. The stage that transforms effortlessly from floor to deep deep pools amazed me.

I constantly cringed when I watch the performers dive from 10 stories tall platforms into a pool that was solid metal only minutes ago.

One of the most memorable scene for me was when the fog machine went on, covering the entire stage in smoke. And out of the blue, as if a giant had a rain shower head in his bathroom turned on, the smoke was hit by gallons of rain. The impact of the water hit the smoke, causing a visible whirlwind that otherwise would have been invisible to the eyes.

I cried a bit when I saw that.

Needless to say, seeing men in leather and swinging together was stimulating as well...

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment