Saturday 8 January 2011

#41

When I was a little boy I used to admire taxi drivers. They had my dream job: they got to work late and not have to be forced to bed, they get to drive around in the mystery of the night, and they just sat all day in their work.

I have always thought I wanted a easy care free job. Somehow, I lost sight of that when I went to Business school and during that haze, I thought fashion seemed delightful and fun. So I somehow decided to move countries and study fashion.

I can't believe how serious and competitive it all really is.

As I sit here stressed about my final collection with developed acid reflux and heart problems. I know I contribute to the stress too. If I don't let it get to me, if I don't take it that seriously, than I am fine. But somehow it not that easy to say that. When you are in it you want to do well, but my gemini personality of wanting a care free job keeps interrupting

- rendering me typing a blog while stressing out about not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment