Thursday 20 January 2011

#60

Sometimes when I talk to someone I find to be really attractive, or I know is very attractive conventionally, I start thinking of all the terrible things they can see on my face.

The moon crater scars from impulsive destructions on teenage acne, the neglected over dried flakey lips, the little tiny eyebrow hair poorly hidden behind the ridge of my glasses, and the tiny irregular sprinkles of boy man hair growing around my face.

And recently, a new addition, a large pimple on the edge of my nostril. I first thought I had pain in my gums. But as it turn out, it was a super pimple placed in the utmost impossible place to squeeze.

So as always, I avoid beautiful people, or at least not ever look at their gaze when we are talking.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment