Thursday 27 January 2011

#76

Going to the gym yesterday with the trainer for the first time meant rendering my arms useless for the next day.

I was so weak when we started and he asked me to do a push up, we quickly had to move onto girl knee push ups. In front.of all the fun people of course.

And I couldn't do more than 1 set. He had to take it so easy on me as I explained by semi valid heart condition. But either way, by the end of it, I couldn't lift my arm for a drink.

I have never experienced such weakness in my body. And I even told my trainer that I was so embarassed.

But the funny thing is, because we had to rest so much, I got to hear all his stories: ones where he had a nose like a vacuum, or getting completely wasted with Kate Moss. I felt like an accountant next to him. And I am the design student.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment