Friday 14 January 2011

#50



Saw Blue Valentine today...

And the movie was fairly average. I understand its not a main stream movie, but I think I was just a little uncomfortable with the filmography. Everything is shot quite close range, and although it was pretty, it made the film slightly static.

But the one important thing is... it reminded me of a time when I was single. It reminded me that idea of believing you can meet someone, and its like you already know them. You believe everything you are thinking. Like if you make this type of a rude joke, they can one up you instead of take offence. If you are feeling depressed, they will just know what to say....

And somehow I think I still have that faith in people, and its somewhat naive. Worst yet is that because I am in a relationship, this belief make me think there are other people out there I will instantly click with. And I think I kind of have to accept that it is a fantasy. I love my partner dearly, and he is great to me. I just keep thinking I can find better under this imagination.


No comments:

Post a Comment